Three HD PENTAX-FA Limited interchangeable lenses for use with PENTAX K-mount SLR cameras. Including the most recent HD covering and a round-molded stomach, these new focal points gloat significantly better imaging execution to convey unmistakable, very much characterized pictures in mix with a K-mount camera body, while donning an appealing outside plan.
Created dependent on the FA Limited Lens arrangement – famous for their carefulness in everything about, exceptional picture interpretation to top caliber, machined aluminum bodies – these new focal points are intended to guarantee surprisingly better optical execution than the first Limited-arrangement models. This is each of the a piece of PENTAX’s endeavor to arrive at a degree of execution that can’t just be estimated in mathematical qualities. Alongside the recognized characteristics of the HD FA Limited arrangement – exceptional portrayal of surface, fine proliferation of degree in feature zones, unwavering multiplication of subtleties, and normal propagation of the bokeh (defocus) impact – they have been treated with the PENTAX-unique HD covering, which guarantees a lot higher light conveyance than customary multi-layer coatings. They convey sharp, clear pictures liberated from flare and phantom pictures, considerably under such requesting conditions as backdrop illumination. They additionally include a totally round-formed stomach to create a characteristic, delightful bokeh impact in the closer view and foundation.
Primary highlights of the HD PENTAX-FA Limited focal points (normal to each of the three models :
- High-grade HD coating for exceptional image rendition
- Round-shaped diaphragm for beautiful bokeh effect
- Acclaimed Limited Lens-series quality for distinctive visual rendition and premium appearance
- Other features
– SP (Super Protect) coating is applied to the front surface of each lens to repel dust and stains.
– Black models are marked with a serial number starting with 0000001;
– silver models start with 1000001.The aperture ring has been retained so that the user can still use a
variety of functions featured in K-mount film-format cameras.